Miners' Lamp Ideas and Uses
- Light the dinner table – add romance.
- Light that dark passageway.
- Use outside on a patio or deck
- Use during power outages or shortages.
- Take it camping or to the cabin.
- Decorate a shelf, or the mantel.
- Use it as a beautiful conversation piece.
- Explore that neighborhood cave.
- Dig that tunnel in your basement.
- Light the galley or head at night.
- Light the galley table.
- Hang it in the cockpit (gimbals available).
- Hang on the end of the boom as a mooring light at night.
- Light the engine area during servicing.
- Personalize it with a corporate logo.
- Engrave it with the recipient’s name, a date or event name – almost anything.
- They make great safety awards.
- Use them for retirement gifts.
- Celebrate an employee’s tenure.
- Fine Workmanship
- Design Genius
- Historic Quality
- Timeless Design
- Function & Design
- Leave it on the desk, or shelf, to impress colleagues
- Hang it from your belt and imitate a miner
- Bring it to a meeting as a sample of a timeless, functional design for inspiration.
- They hold their value.
- Collect the entire line.
- Sorry, ours are new, but you can bang yours up a little, add some coal soot, and make it look used.
- Take it on a visit to a mine.
- Place it in your collectible case – under glass.
- Buy the mahogany plinth to add to the beauty of the lamp.
Promotional / Incentive
- Make a great award for job safety.
- Reward an employee’s job performance.
- Give as an award for design excellence.
- Give as a gift to promote safety features of a new product or service